RealWorld are pleased to announce a new service in partnership with leading Internet security company MessageLabs.
We are now able to offer the complete Spam/Junk and Virus email blocking service that previously has only been available to large organisations.
Here’s how it works:
- RealWorld in partnership with MessageLabs will scan all incoming email to your company for unwanted messages
- Using MessageLabs proprietary Skeptic technology your messages are filtered
- Only genuine messages are then delivered to your own mail server
- Blocked messages can either be quarantined (you have full access to this area and un-block access) or bounced to the sender
- You only have to deal with genuine emails
- Your server only has to process and store genuine emails
- Your Internet connection is not tied up delivering NDR (Non Delivery Reports)
- Your messages are also scanned for known viruses and blocked where found
- Any emails with links to infamous Phishing websites are blocked from coming through to you
- Custom footer on all emails providing security that messages have been scanned
The service comes with the following SLA’s (Service Level Agreements):
- Spam Capture Rate – 99% capture rate (95% for emails containing Asian characters)
- Spam False Positives – 0.0003% false positive capture rate
- Delivery – 100% email delivery guarantee
- Latency – Average roundtrip time of 100% of email delivered in less than 60 seconds
- Service Availability – 100% uptime
Prices start at £60 per year for one mailbox.
If you would like to test the new service, we are offering a free 30 day trial, but we are confident that you will not want to revert after the trial to receiving up to 70% of your email as spam!
Please contact us if you would like to activate this service on your mailboxes or if you have any questions.