RealWorld offer secure, automated remote backup services for both desktops and servers. We install our simple backup software on your machine, we take care of the rest – secure backups everyday.
With all the enterprise-quality features you would expect from a full-service backup solution including:
- Support for Microsoft SQL, Exchange databases and file servers
- Network Drive support — The ability to back up networked or mapped drives
- Windows Server support — In addition to Windows Vista and XP, remote backup also backs up your Windows 2003 and Windows 2000 servers (64-bit Windows is also supported)
- Open/locked file support — No need to close files in order to back them up – Files can be backed if left open, including Outlook PST files
- Web based restore – Restore deleted files from any PC with Internet access
- 128-bit SSL encryption — Safely secures your data during transport
- 448-bit Blowfish encryption — Safely secures your data on the backup servers
- Private encryption key options — Default 448-bit key provided or manage your own private key to encrypt your data
- Near Continuous Data Protection — Automatically backups for any changed files every 2 hours or scheduled nightly backups
- Bandwidth throttling — You can tell us to use more or less of your upload bandwidth so other higher priority services can run unimpeded.
- Automatic or scheduled backup — Tell RealWorld when to perform your backups. Automatic is the simplest method in which backups are performed while your computer is not in use. Scheduled backups can be performed daily or weekly at a specified time of day
- Block level incremental backups — Saves bandwidth and ensures future backups are faster
You will need one license for each computer or server being backed up.
SPECIAL OFFER – 100GB of secure server data backup £49 per month
Download for Mac (Universal Binary – PowerPC and Intel Macs – 10.3.9 or later)